There’s a reason why we’ve won multiple wedding industry and DJ awards.
There’s a reason why feedback from brides and grooms has described our service as flawless.
And there’s a reason why we’re a recommended supplier at prestigious venues including Wotton House, Pennyhill Park and Hever Castle.
Through our dazzling range of premium events packages, highly acclaimed talented DJs, intensely personal service and attention to detail; we’ll deliver the wedding party of a lifetime.
We’ve had extensive experience of working at many of the most prestigious and stunning venues around Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and London. We know the rooms, the facilities and the events staff. We understand the technical requirements. And we’re experts in making the venue look spectacular.
Your special night couldn’t be in safer hands.
Wedding DJ Hire Surrey: Trusted, professional wedding DJs with a wealth of prestigious awards
Winners for London and the South East
Wedding Industry Experts Awards Winner
UK winners of best Customer Services for Guides for Brides
Winners of London & South East International Wedding Industry Awards
Thanks again, Rebecca & James Axell, Horsley Estate
Our DJs are highly vetted experienced professionals who will become an integral part of your event. We know just how important it is that guests connect with the DJ, so we take the time to get to know you, to make sure this happens.
Thank you so so much. Emma and Mark - The Talbot, Ripley, Surrey
From beautiful ceiling drapery, to sensational lighting and glittering dance floors; we’ve got the décor covered. When you walk into the room to start the evening celebrations, we’ll deliver the ultimate wow factor for you and your guests. You can walk down a starlit aisle. Your first dance on a glittering dance floor will be a romantic and sensational experience. And the room will be illuminated with the right level of intimacy, ambience and party atmosphere.
Our giant illuminated letters spelling out Love, Mr and Mrs or initials are always a talking point, and we’re full of other innovative and artistic ideas on how to make your event unique.
Offering the very latest in fantastic technology and event trends; you can also have your guests laughing and capturing magical moments throughout the event with our photobooths or selfie mirrors.
The starlight dancefloor, LOVE letters and lighting really made the venue really come alive and got so many compliments, and of course everyone loved the photobooth, even Chris’s 94 year old Gran!
You & your team made it all so easy, from the initial meeting to the big day itself. Thank you for going above & beyond and providing such a fantastic service. We will not hesitate to recommend you to anyone for their wedding/party in the future.
Thanks again, Chris & Vicki, Burford Bridge Hotel
- Our multi-award winning, talented DJs are experts at tuning into audiences so we’ll keep the music rocking and the guests dancing all night long.
- We’ve worked in most of the top wedding venues around Surrey and London, so we know the rooms, staff and facilities inside out.
- Offering the very latest in fantastic events offerings, you’ll have your guests laughing and capturing magical moments throughout the night with our photobooths or selfie mirrors.
- No need to source and liaise with multiple suppliers; our stunning ceiling drapery, mood lighting, dance floor lighting and other spectacular décor options will turn your function room into a magical, breath-taking party venue.
- Our service is outstanding. Our preparation, research, planning and time spent with you will result in a bespoke entertainment package and the most amazing unforgettable night.
Our prices start at around £600 for our fantastic first tier package, with an enticing range of superior packages and add-ons available designed to create the most spectacular and magical wedding experience possible.
Q. I can’t find any prices on your website. How can I get these?
Q. I’m booking DJ2K. What happens next?
• Six weeks before your event, you’ll need to settle your remaining balance
With the boring bit out the way, now’s the time to focus on the fun part – getting your wedding reception absolutely perfect.
• No later than four weeks before the event, come back to our website and fill out our event questionnaire, and our 5 x Playlist. This will give us the initial information we need to build a picture of your musical tastes and preferences, any specific requirements and areas where you’re looking for additional advice.
• Are you aware of all our event enhancements? Do take a look, if there’s anything else we can do to make the night even more amazing, it’s not too late to talk to us.
• As your event gets closer, we’ll be on hand to talk through the playlist, arrangements, arrival times, your additional events services (if applicable) and any other questions you may have. So do get in touch.
• The day of the event? We’ll be there, in plenty of time to set up. All that’s left for you to do, is to have the night of your life.
Q. Can I book just one of your services or do I have to book a whole package?
Q. Do you just do weddings or other events too?
Q. Do your DJs have playlists or do we request what we want or is it a combination?
Q. Can you recommend ideas for first wedding dances and last songs of the night?
Q. Do your DJs interact with the audience?
Q. If it’s already a nice function room, why do we need additional lighting, drapery or décor?
Q. How does the set-up process work on the day?
Q. I’ve seen a few different photobooths, what is your one like?
Our booths range from the highly popular pictured vintage style, to a black glossy VIP style booth which even comes with red carpet and rope for that superstar feel. Highly versatile, our booth ‘skins’ can also be themed or bespoke – just talk to us to find out more.
Wedding couples will receive an exclusive gift; a beautiful guest book/album compiled by our team and presented at the end of the night.