And there’s a reason why we’re a recommended supplier at prestigious venues including Wotton House, Pennyhill Park and Hever Castle.
The reason is that we put our heart and soul into delivering the perfect night.
Through our dazzling range of premium events packages, highly acclaimed talented DJs, intensely personal service and attention to detail; we’ll deliver the party of a lifetime.
Using our DJ Hire corporate event service means your event couldn’t be in safer hands.
Let’s face it there’s nothing worse than a dry, corporate event. Your staff, clients and industry guests have given up their evening. If there’s ever a need for talking points, icebreakers and a DJ tuned into the crowd; it’s at a corporate do.
Make it a good one and you’ll have your staff engaged, clients happy and industry peers feeling a positive vibe. In other words, it’s great for morale and great for business. And if your event is all about fundraising; delivering a fantastic night will deliver success.
Our DJs are highly vetted experienced professionals who will become an integral part of your event. We know just how important it is that guests connect with the DJ, so we take the time to get to know you, to make sure this happens.
Can I start by saying a HUGE THANK YOU for helping to make our Charity Ball a huge success…
From the initial enquiry until the last song of the night you were AWESOME!
So professional, you read our mixed crowd and kept the dance floor full all night…
This was the first time I had organised anything like this and you filled me with confidence from the start.
We absolutely smashed our goal of £10,000 and I am pleased to say we raised £19,000 in total! Julie Munro
Our giant illuminated letters are always a talking point, and we’re full of other innovative activities and ideas on how to make your event unique.
Offering the very latest in fantastic technology and event trends; you can also have your guests laughing and capturing magical moments throughout the event with our photobooths or selfie mirrors. There’s nothing to create atmosphere and get guests laughing and gelling than silly photos; so find out what we can offer.
- Our multi-award winning, talented DJs are experts at tuning into audiences so we’ll keep the music rocking and the guests dancing all night long.
- We’ve provided a DJ corporate events service to most of the top venues around Surrey and London, so we know the rooms, staff and facilities inside out.
- Offering the very latest in fantastic events offerings, you’ll have your guests laughing and capturing magical moments throughout the night with our photobooths or selfie mirrors.
- No need to source and liaise with multiple suppliers; our stunning ceiling drapery, mood lighting, dance floor lighting and other spectacular décor options will turn your function room into a magical, breath-taking party venue.
- Our service is outstanding. Our preparation, research, planning and time spent with you will result in a bespoke entertainment package and the most amazing unforgettable night.
We don’t just create an event, we create a sensation.
It’s your night. We’ll want to know your hopes, dreams and vision for your event so we can create the perfect package.
Arrange a no-obligation telephone or face to face meeting now.
Some of our corporate clients…
Q. I can’t find any prices on your website. How can I get these?
Q. I’m booking DJ2K. What happens next?
• Six weeks before your event, you’ll need to settle your remaining balance.
• No later than four weeks before the event, come back to our website and fill out our event questionnaire. This will give us the initial information we need to build a picture of your guests’ musical tastes and preferences, any specific requirements and areas where you’re looking for additional advice.
• Are you aware of all our event enhancements? Do take a look, if there’s anything else we can do to make the night even more amazing, it’s not too late to talk to us.
• As your event gets closer, we’ll be on hand to talk through the playlist, arrangements, arrival times, your additional events services (if applicable) and any other questions you may have. So do get in touch.
• The day of the event? We’ll be there, in plenty of time to set up. All that’s left for you to do, is to enjoy a sensational event for your guests.
Q. Can I book just one of your services or do I have to book a whole package?
Q. Do you just do parties or other events too?
Q. Do your DJs have playlists, do we request what we want or is it a combination?
Q. Can you recommend ideas for music for the night?
Q. Do your DJs interact with the audience?
Q. If it’s already a nice function room, why do we need additional lighting, drapery or décor?
Q. How does the set-up process work on the day?
Q. I’ve seen a few different photobooths, what is your one like?
Our booths range from the highly popular pictured vintage style, to a black glossy VIP style booth which even comes with red carpet and rope for that superstar feel. Highly versatile, our booth ‘skins’ can be themed, bespoke or branded for corporate events – just talk to us to find out more.